Our Reminiscence/Rehabilitation & Interactive Therapy Activities (RITA) technology is aimed at augmenting the care delivered to older people, those living with Dementia, Mental Health conditions, acute brain injuries and learning difficulties as a means of supporting them, reducing their agitation, isolation, depression and delirium. We have now supplied RITA to over 1000 care facilities across the UK including hospitals (Acute MH & Community), care homes, hospices, CCG’s and Councils.
Whilst the primary purpose of RITA is to enhance quality of life and wellbeing; the bi-product outcomes being reported by our clients using RITA cannot be ignored. Note: These outcomes are client reported, anecdotal and qualitative:
- Reported reduction in falls following introduction of RITA
- Reported reduction in 1:1, 2:1 & 3:1
- Supports dementia care mapping
- Reported reduction in the use of antipsychotic and sleeping medication
- Reported reduction in LOS
- Reported reduction in Delayed Transfers of Care
- Increased patient, family and staff experience
- Reported improvements in patients with dementia that are unable to sleep
- Supports dignity, respect and wellbeing for patients at the end of life
- Improvements in the quality of patient-centred care
- Improved CQC & Family & Friends results
- Reported reduction in safeguarding incidents
- Improved interaction between carers and patient, and relatives and patient
Click here to see how RITA is making an impact at a care system level for STP's & Integrated Care Systems.