Our Reminiscence Interactive Therapy Activities (RITA) technology is aimed at augmenting the care delivered to older people, those suffering with Dementia, Mental Health conditions, acute brain injuries and learning difficulties as a means of supporting them, reducing their agitation, isolation, depression and delirium. We have now supplied RITA to over 1000 care facilities across the UK including hospitals (Acute MH & Community), care homes, hospices, CCG’s and Councils.
Whilst the primary purpose of RITA is to enhance quality of life and wellbeing; the bi-product outcomes of using RITA cannot be ignored. These outcomes continue to be reported and include:
- Has contributed to a reduction in falls by up 76.9%
- Reduced 1:1, 2:1 & 3:1 - High cost care packages
- Supports dementia care mapping
- Significant reduction in anti-psychotic and sleeping medication
- Reduced LOS
- Reduced Delayed Transfers of Care
- Dramatically increased patient, family and staff experience
- Significant improvements in patients with dementia that are unable to sleep
- Supports dignity, respect and wellbeing for patients at the end of life
- Clinically led, improving the quality of patient-centred care
- Improved CQC & Family & Friends results
- Less safeguarding incidents
- Improved interaction between carers and patient, and relatives and patient
Click here to see how RITA is making an impact at a care system level for STP's & Integrated Care Systems.