Our Reminiscence Interactive Therapy Activities (RITA) technology is aimed at augmenting the care delivered to older people, those suffering with Dementia, Alzheimer’s, ABI and Learning difficulties as a means of supporting them and reducing their agitation, isolation, depression and delirium. We have now supplied RITA to over 1000 care facilities across the UK including hospitals (Acute MH & Community), care homes, hospices, CCG’s and Councils.
It has been positive in reducing harm, including:
- Reduced Falls by up 76.9%
- Reduced 1:1 BY 71% E.G. 1 Trust (4 Wards) Saving Yr.1 £164K
- Software supports dementia care mapping
- Significant reduction in anti-psychotic and sleeping medication
- Reduced LOS
- Reduced Delayed Transfers of Care
- Dramatically increased patient, family and staff experience
- Significant improvements in patients with dementia that are unable to sleep
- Supports dignity, respect and wellbeing for those patients at the end of life
- Clinically led, improving the quality of patient-centered care
- Improved CQC & Family & Friends results
- Less safeguarding incidents
- Improved interaction between carers and patient, and relatives and patient
We have deployed RITA in more than 1000 care facilities throughout the UK. These include Acute, Mental Health, Community, Care Homes, Hospices & Day Centres.
Click here to see how RITA is making an impact at a care system level for STP's & Integrated Care Systems.